Sunday, November 25, 2012

The concert

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been busy (procrastinating) a lot. So, for those of you who don't know, there was a concert last week. It was all about me. It was great. And I even sung a song in it! It was an Avril Lavigne song called "Keep Holding On" honestly, I think I did a decent job singing it. Everyone else seemed to think so. And I always do better then i think. So, if you were able to come, glad you could make it. I hope you come to the next one. And for those of you who weren't able to make it, that's ok. Maybe you can come to the next one! There is one in February to (by the way) ;)
Does anyone play draw something? It is an iPhone app, and it rocks! It's kinda like pictionary. So, if anyone has it and wants to play with me, just comment and ill reply with my user name so we can start. I've gotten really good at the game. Recently, I drew an Adele and it looked really good. I'll show all of you the picture (this was on draw some)
Ta ta all!
~Ana

7 comments:

  1. That drawing is DRAWSOME! The next concert is on February 3rd at High Meadow School. Love you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to sing in February?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will play with you Ana-I just have to buy the app.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ana, I'd love to play with you. What's your username? I'm downloading the app right now.
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic drawing of adele! we can't wait to hear you sing again in february....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow That is a really good pic of Adele. My username is zombieslayer2727 -- C.C. (Cleo)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ana...I am your cousin that you have never met....haha I just wanted you to know that your cousins here in Colorado are praying for you also. I hope someday to meet you and everyone else back home. I love your picture of Adele. I also play draw something but I don't draw near as good as you do...haha but if you would like to play sometime please look me up. Victoria Hedler is what I am under on there. I hope you are feeling better honey. We are all here for you also. With much love and respect always
    Love ya...
    Victoria Hedler (your second cousin)

    ReplyDelete