Saturday, November 10, 2012

Another New Day

*Yawn* When I wake up, the day starts like this:
.I scarf down a boatload of food for breakfast.
.Then i scarf down all my disgusting pills and capsules.
.Sit around and do stuff to occupy my boredom (like a normal person, finally.
.This is the worst one. Lovenox.
Lovenox is a gut wrenchingly painful shot i get in my arm every singly day. I hate it. If this tumor wasn't in my stomach, i would have to get it there. I also have the option to get it in my legs. There is NO way. for some reason, I really want to keep the pain in my arms. But after its done, the rest of the day was pretty normal. Except for the night time pills.

2 comments:

  1. You're very good about taking your pills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, I have a friend from school who was also getting Lovenox injections recently, and she hated them, too. (I wonder why they made a name with the word "Love" as part of the root when people hate them so much. Just an aside!) I'm so sorry that these injections are painful, and I can't wait for the day when you no longer have to get them.

    Hope you are having a good time at the movies or whatever you are doing today!

    ReplyDelete