Thursday, November 15, 2012

School

Yay!!!!! today i got to go back to school for the first time in 2 and half months! it was amazing to be back. all my friends were so happy to see me. The best part was, i didnt need to catch up on any extra work because i have been video chatting in math and science. i love it there. honestly, i wouldnt mind much if i got left there and had to sleep there. i am so thankful to be back. and to all those kids out there who pretend to be sick just so they can stay home from school: being home and alone sucks! just go and have a fun day with your friends, believe me, its much better! love you all.
-Ana Dooley



5 comments:

  1. Perfect post. I was hoping your first day back was as good as this one. Great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good day today. The house was very quiet without you. Pepper and Luna slept on the bathroom rug all day instead of your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for school and cute sparky sweaters!! I'm going to have Cleo read this post when she gets home from school today. You inspired her to get a manga cartoon (is that what it's called?) book and she's excited to show you her first drawing. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ana,
    My name is Denise and I am a childhood friend of your Aunt Amy, we were very good friends all through school, so I know your Dad and your grandma Janne too, obviously, lol. I have been following your moms blog and I just want to tell you that I think your an amazing girl with a beautiful voice and a lot of strength, your one tough cookie! I am praying for you and I just know you are going to get better! I know that you like Anime/manga. My 15 year old daughter Desiree also loves to draw Anime and read manga books. We want to send you some really great books we found at the craft store on "how to draw anime" and "drawing anime fashions" Do you already have books like that? We want to send you some manga books too, we have a huge bookstore here that has a great selection of Manga books, do you like to read manga books, do you have a favorite series? My daughter wants to know who your favorite character is because she wants to send you a drawing. We wish we lived closer so that we could go to the concert tonight, we would love to listen to you sing. we are hoping to be able to watch it live on the internet tonight...... GOOD LUCK TONIGHT, I BET YOUR GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise, Not sure if Ana read this yet. I'll make sure she does. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! xoxo ~Amy

    ReplyDelete